Wednesday, July 18, 2007

FAQish

So I have been back a week, slack with returning emails and still falling asleep at 9pm (only to dream of a new kid's game where you prepare Ferran Adrian's molecular 'olives'). So I thought I'd do an FAQ except that sounds really pompous but who cares.

+ What was your favourite place?
Ibiza. We cried leaving (and there is a video to prove it). It is the most beautiful island and we had the most incredible experiences. One week wasn't enough. I honestly can't find the right words so if you'd like to know anything more specific please ask!

+ Did you and D fight at all?
Nope, we got along every minute of the trip. Unbelievable but true. We are very similar so that helps -we like all the same things - food (and don't mind spending a bit of money on eating out), going out, a bit of shopping, and kissing boys. We had a brilliant time together.

+ Madrid or Barcelona?
We have to say...Madrid! We loved both but really loved Madrid.

+ How was your French/Italian/Spanish?
French was surprisingly good, a real pleasure to speak it again and have conversations with randoms. Got by in Italian. The extent of my Spanish remains "dos cervezas/(later) dos canas por favor" and "muy fucking bien". Hence have enrolled in an intensive Spanish class.

+ From Did you meet anyone? to So how many guys did you fuck?
This is usually people's first question, just depends how they phrase it. Forget asking about the beautiful sights, the magical memories - people just want to know how much action you got.
It was all good my friends.

+ What did you buy in the sales?
My top buy was the most perfect trenchcoat from Gap, which I never go to, glad I did! I nabbed a few other bargains but most of the purchases were pre-sales, and mostly at Zara which is just the best.

+ Show me the shoes!
Here's one pair, because I wore them yesterday. YSL pale apple green with a 3-inch wooden heel and a gold belt loop on the toe. Beautiful and I love them dearly. Will snap the others soon enough.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

I'm so glad you had such an awesome time. Update me with your plans for moving OS.

11:38 PM  
Blogger surfercam said...

Killer legs!
Oh and the shoes are nice too....

2:09 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Jules - updates will be forthcoming! Thanks...

SC - bless, you have killer legs too!

2:25 PM  
Blogger The Late Bloomer said...

Damn, those shoes are FAB... Well, after all, they are YSL! And Surfercam's right -- your legs ARE incredible, you gorgeous thing!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your trip seems to have been wonderful for yor soul. and the shoes are just incredible....
delphine

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a sexy photo!
Alpha

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home