Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Anita

When I heard Sophia Loren was opening the Australian Italian Film Festival I jumped on the phone to get tickets. I idolise Sophia almost as much as La Bardot - she is too beautiful for words. So off we went on Saturday night to see the world premiere of Anita and catch a glimpse of her.

George Negus MCd in jeans and a creased jacket, what a disgrace the bloody communist, while Sophia was stupendous in a warm champagne ballgown showing off her beautiful skin. As stunning as ever. The movie on the other hand was abysmally bad, really had you questioning how movies this bad get made. However it has me wanting to read a book on Italy's history so if you can recommend a good one drop me a line.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mabs said...

I was wondering if you would go and see her :)

She is absolutley stunning

6:54 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

She is a goddess.

Nip slips (as happened that night) even look classy with her.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home