Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Je n'ai pas peur de la route, faudrait voir, faut qu'on y goute

I leave tomorrow to chase the sun. This time with good friend D, and we can't wait.

June 7-10, I'll be visiting a friend in a little town near Siena, Italy
June 10-13, Madrid
June 13-19, Ibiza
June 19-23, Barcelona
June 23-26, Florence
June 26-29, Amsterdam
June 29-July 2, Paris
July 2-6, Dublin
July 6-9, London

Never fear, the travel blog is back so click over to Une Flaneuse.

If you are around and share a love of kirs, buzz me. Blogeuses, let's arrange something?

While I pack, enjoy The Rakes (who we'll be seeing in Paris, woo hoo!)...

Wish you were here
Where the palm trees sway
I'm happy and I'm relaxed
I'm not bitter in the least

11 Comments:

Blogger iggy said...

Have a fantastic time, not that I doubt you will!

If you have time in London, maybe you'd like to meet for a drink, if you're not to busy with Mr Locatelli ;)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

As busy I would like to be with Signor Locatelli *snaps back from daydream* a drink would be fab. Let's get in touch closer to early July :-)

9:49 PM  
Blogger travel notes said...

This sounds like a perfect trip. Have just been reading through your old posts on Une Flaneuse as my boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Milan and Lake Como next summer. Funnily enough he will be in Ibiza when you are (I wasn't invited, tsk). I hope you have a fantastic time, and I'm looking forward to reading your travel diary. Bonnes vacances! xx

11:15 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

YAY! Oh, I'm so ridiculously happy for you.

Btw, G of Confessions of a Young Woman and I immediately thought of you when we came across a shelf of moleskin city guides in a funky TO bookshop last week. Glad you found one!

1:26 PM  
Blogger chimera said...

bella, have a glorious time ! will e-mail you about catching up in Paris for kirs, bistronomy, and more. can't wait.

6:00 PM  
Blogger The Late Bloomer said...

I'd love to join you for that kir while you're in Paris, too. I'll be sure to drop you an e-mail near the end of June... Until then, bon voyage ma belle!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merde! je serai à venise. amuse-toi bien de toute façon, et bon voyage! looking forward to reading!

7:13 AM  
Blogger AlphaChick said...

I want it to be June 16 already ... see you in Ibiza!!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

You so deserve this amazing trip. Have a wonderful time!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Parisian Cowboy said...

that song from "noir désir" is nice indeed...

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an amazing time! I am so envious. Please enjoy a kirschwasser for me.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home