Monday, June 04, 2007

On Exercise

I have become obsessed with pilates and yoga. I actually wake up in the morning and think, do I have a class today? I can't wait for it, and afterwards I get in the car needing to readjust the rearview mirror because I'm hitting my head on the roof.

As the world's laziest person, this is yet another of my ebb and flows and I know it takes one cold evening, one bad day at work, to lose the momentum. It shifts from 'I have a class tonight' to 'I really should go tonight' and that's it, gone. Oh well.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Late Bloomer said...

Oh girl, I wish I could be in that zone right now... I'm in the "I really need to get off my ass and go work out" slump, and I cannot seem to get out of it, in spite of the fact that the weather does appear to be coming around and moving toward real summer here. I need to do something FAST, or I will never be able to wear a swimsuit in August without shame!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I was like that with pilates too... Absolutely loved it. Then I moved away from my studio, then it got too expensive, and now it's been a few years. I understand the addiction, just need to get myself back there.

1:46 AM  
Blogger cupcaketastic said...

I have never been to a yoga class and want to start. What do I where so I don't look like a freak, I just want to blend in!

10:42 AM  
Blogger la femme said...

I'm in a running phase right now, but I'd like to get back to yoga.
Hope this lasts for you for a while! :)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home