Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Sister

...has said some wise words to me this past week.

...surprised me by telling me she admires my not hooking up with men just for the sake of it when I thought she thought I was being an idiot about it all.

...stayed back with me late into last night helping me set up my business accounting which I've been so hopeless about, even though she has a million things on and must be permanently exhausted.

...was a blast to share the Gordon Ramsay lunch with.

Jesus christ I am lucky to have her.

4 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

hey did Caroline do those pics on your updated website?? Looks great!

I always wished I'd had a sister.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Yes, she did! Thanks - am v happy with how it turned out. She's a genius.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Em said...

it does look great - and looks like exactly what you would have wanted.

she is very talented. You have some great stock on there at the moment.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Thanks again darl, yes I am putting a lot of effort into the business at the moment. Very fulfilling.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home