Friday, October 20, 2006

This Week

Reading: Drinking, Smoking and Screwing: Great Writers on Good Times. Snippets of people having a good time, a dying art.
Listening To: Indulging in a penchant for the less mature today, downloaded Never Be The Same Again, Mel C. Love this song.
Want To Buy: We Are Glitter, Goldfrapp. Any reviews?
Tonight: Dinner at La Ricetta, Italian restaurant I've been dying to go back to after a wonderful meal last year, before seeing Merrick and Rosso for some laughs.
This Weekend: Working non-stop, since I'm having a burst of inspiration a la this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I had one of my most embarrassing moments with Merrick.
I went up to him like he was my long lost friend (i listen to him every single morning) and he looked at me like. "Have we met?".
The poor man actually thought i knew him, due to my greeting.

I had to confess that no, i was just a freaky/stalky/listner of his, and crawled back into my hole.

7:03 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

must get that book...

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home