Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More Carine, Mon Amour

I'm not the only one with a fetish for Carine.

She's everywhere this week. Brilliantly Gawker translates some of her fabulous fashion musings:

“They have to sell bags, bags, bags, bags, bags, bags. I hate handbags.” [Translation: I don’t give a shit about about Marc Jacobs’ quilted Stella bag.]

“Maybe if you write it, they send me some [pants]. You never know. My size is small.” [Translation: I’m adorably shameless.]

“Botox? No. I don’t like Botox. It makes a very strange forehead.” [Translation: I fear Nicole Kidman.]

“Every day you have to think you are a soldier. It’s true. Always have to fight. I’m fighting to keep a level to the magazine.” [Translation: Reese Witherspoon does not belong on my cover.]

On why she doesn’t wear fur: “Because it has a smell.” [Translation: It’s not about PETA.]

On being shy: “I keep my hair down as my protection. With a drink it is better. I am very fun after one glass of vodka. I am more beautiful, too.” [Translation: I’m just a normal drunk!]

And, on Anna Wintour: “She taught me a lot. Maybe she think I go up too much, I don’t know… I want good relations with her. But…” [Translation: I’m just as afraid of her as you are.]

And there's more idolising over in the UK Tele.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to know everything there is to know about carine!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home