Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bag Lady-In-Waiting

Those that know me know I'm all about shoes. I love love love shoes. I love accessories, but I worship shoes.

But it's dawned on me this week that I have neglected bags. I ooh and aah over bags but I never give them much thought. And then the strap on my favourite little bag - a vintage-looking number made from green wooden beads that people call my "pea bag", that goes with me everywhere - snapped off and I've decided I need to expand the bag department in my cupboard. Rather quickly too, as the obsession sets in.

I wish (courtesy of Saks):


Gucci Medium Hobo

Gucci Medium Hobo

Moschino Cheap And Chic Goatskin Shoulder Bag

Yves Saint Laurent Vincennes Hobo

Jimmy Choo Perforated Olivia Hobo

Jimmy Choo Signature Pocket Hobo

Or anything from Bottega Veneta...Etro...Fendi...Miu Miu...

5 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

The nice thing about my bag obsession is that I tend to go for quirky vintage bags from quirky vintage shops, so it's not as expensive as the shoe obsession. (Not that I'd pass up a nice brand new Gucci or Fendi or Etro or or or...but still, makes it more doable.)

You really do need to get on the bagwagon!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Ooh, I love vintage or quirky finds, esp for bags. I need to dedicate a Saturday to vintage bag shopping, especially since I live right near all the vintage shops!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Gucci one

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first one (gucci) is delicious

5:32 AM  
Blogger Em said...

gorgeous bags! love them all, the Gucci one is divine

I've been drooling over Chanel bags in the latest Marie Claire...

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home