Wednesday, November 02, 2005

May I Recommend

"A beautiful soft rose pink colour, with aromas of rosewater, musk and Turkish delight on the nose. The luscious palate displays raspberry, strawberry and rose characters, supported by a fresh, soft and fruity finish" - Yellowglen Vintage Bella 2005.

What is it about Champagne. I mean, faux Champagne. It is so delightful. It is delightfullness in a bottle (and what a pretty bottle and packaging we have with the Vintage Bella). $17 a bottle. I am buying a case.

Faux Champers was enjoyed in copious amounts yesterday. It flowed like it would in a magical, fairytale land where the women are beautiful and the men aren't arseholes.

Because hallelujah it was raining arseholes last night and I just about reached my tether.

...I'm just about to reach my tether now too. How can I be at work for another 6 hours. This is painful.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That champagne sounds delicious. Hope you have something to look forward to this evening to get you through the day.

10:26 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Ah champagne. That's the drink for 2005, afterall (maybe the drink for 2006 as well, what d'ya think?)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Em said...

oh I was drinking Lindauer sparkling pink (NZ - the bestest!!!)

why is it when you have a partner all the hot men want you and when you're single it never works?? My sexy frock worked wonders yesterday, looked and felt like a million dollars although today with this hangover I look and feel crap!

hope you had fun!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mouth is watering

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home