Thursday, September 27, 2007

Movies In My Head

Tonight in my head I made the movie I've always wanted to make, or, in my pre-Osho thinking, was destined to make. Everything...the scenes, the soundtrack, the script, the ending - that perfect ending.

And it's heartbreaking because I know it will almost never be made, let's face it. I've never sewn a pocket onto a towel and sold it as the Tocket, or the Powel, so it's likely I'm not going to get a movie written, starred in, produced, distributed. It's sad, because I think it could've been something great.

PS God I love Tiesto.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AlphaChick said...

This sounds interesting ... Do we get to hear what the movie was about?

11:00 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

One thing I do know is that if I blab before I even start to put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard?), it never happens, so I best keep quiet...

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home