Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dos

Spanish week 2 and I keep talking Italian. With practise I may get to the baby steps. The teacher hates us as we are always giggling, but how can two silly girls not write notes and laugh at the most childish things like donde and novete, pronounced nob-ete? Oh and the bodgy Aussie who pronounces Claudio as Claudia and then Claude. I want nothing more than for him to come out with Klaus next week.

I'm afraid I have not much to write these days - the dialogue is mostly internal as I am well entrenched in my hippiness...and my eternal search for...knowing myself.

But to prove I am, above all, boheme bourgeois, aren't these the most beautiful sunglasses you've ever seen?


Dolce E Gabbana, $449.95 (beyond ouch)

5 Comments:

Blogger A Novelist said...

Oh my GOD! Those are the most beautiful pair of glasses I have seen. Lovely... :)

1:58 AM  
Blogger surfercam said...

Nothing to write about?????
Did you steal those sunnies from Elton John???

9:48 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

SC - men in pink uggies should not throw stones! They are divine and I want them bad. I even broke my rule about buying fake designer stuff on eBay and was willing to buy a semi-decent pair, alas, there aren't any.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's even more insane is that I can get a pair of D&Gs fitted with prescription polarised lenses for less price than buying the sunglasses outright because of the health fund rebate and 20% preferred health fund carrier discounts. I'm not complaining!

6:56 PM  
Blogger surfercam said...

Ha!
I look hot in pink uggies!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home