Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tag Lady

Jo tagged me and this is just the mindless exercise I feel like right now:

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Web designer
2. Freelance journo
3. Content manager for mobiles and websites
4. Office administrator

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Before Sunrise
2. Before Sunset
3. Roman Holiday
4. Et Dieu Cree La Femme

Four places I have lived:
1. Sydney, Eastern Suburbs
2. Sydney, Inner West
3. Sydney, City
4. Noumea
(I love Sydney too much to leave)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
(I really don't watch TV anymore, because there's just nothing to watch. So I watch cooking shows and occassionaly, sheer utter crap)
1. Any cooking show
2. Grumpy Old Women
3. Australia's Funniest Home Videos
4. Bert's Family Feud

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Thailand
2. Greece
3. Italy
4. France

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Blogger
2. The Sartorialist
3. Grab Your Fork
4. Nat's Mirror

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Everything at yum cha
2. Fresh oysters, with maybe a little lemon, and maybe a little pepper
3. Authentic Italian pasta
4. Cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Back in the warmth of Paris
2. In Spain, about to head out on a tapas crawl, like my dream last night
3. Lying in bed with hot chocolate, my book and a sleeping, snoring puppy
4. A Christian Louboutin sale

Four people I think will respond:
Just respond, the lot of you

8 Comments:

Blogger Doll Face said...

how cute! me everyday and in writting too - love you!

6:02 PM  
Blogger la chipie said...

loved it , and so right for the movies ;

11:54 PM  
Blogger maitresse said...

hey, sorry we didn't get to meet up when you were here! next time (and I say that with every assurance that, according to your list, that will be very soon).

There's only one place I wish to be right now: somewhere with air conditioning.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Cibbuano said...

my god, yum cha is delicious... I've got a massive craving for the beef stomach...

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am i the only person in the world who hates yum cha?

4:09 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

I think I love you. This list is perfect.

Nigella Lawson is the only show I watch. And Ab Fab of course.

2:29 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I love your list! (Especially your movies and your food -- reminds me of the 5-foods challenge!)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Eurobabe, I want to see your list!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home