Thursday, January 19, 2006

Confession

I liked Pam Anderson's look from the Golden Globes. The dress, the hair, the makeup. I mean, she's not going to show up channeling Audrey Hepburn, is she? Maybe it's because I'm still having the occassional dream about Tommy Lee (must remove Motley Crue's Red, White and Crue CD from my car) but I think she looked fun and hot.


The dress is now up for auction on Clothes Off Our Back. Buy it for me.

Tish is the only one who agrees with me, as revealed while flopping on her bed at the Establishment Hotel last night, with a cheese plate and Champagne and boring ugly man tennis. This is one of the sexiest rooms I've ever seen, pure boutique, with huge shower big enough for a party, Bvlgari toileteries (I fall for that shit), cool CDs and DVDs on tap, and you need to be buzzed in so no plebs milling about the foyer. And it's adjacent to Tank Stream Bar, another sexy little number. I texted A to say this was the perfect hotel to take a date if the first date goes really well. I was hoping for I can't wait to take you. Brevity, mystery, flirty, sexy. Instead he replied that I'm high maintenance (tongue in cheek, but still).

2 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

I actually kind of liked it. There's something very interesting about the dress, much more interesting than some of the "favorites" everyone is raving about.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, I didn't love the look, (I think it was the platform, dancing on a pole-ish shoes that threw it off for me) but I'm impressed that she covered her ta-tas. It's definitely a big improvement. And btw, I LOVE nice hotels, such a sucker for that stuff, so I suppose I too am HM. ;)

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home