Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This Week

Reading: Merde Actually, the sequel to A Year In The Merde, by Stephen Clarke.
Listening To: The Best of Paolo Conte and the 5x2 soundtrack.
Annoyed By: My lack of enthusiasm for things that need to be done.
Wanting: Black pants; fitted shirts.
Need: New leather flip flops; bookshelf.
Going To See: Antony and the Johnsons - sister is a fan, hopefully I will be blown away as everyone else is (even French December Vogue).
Have The Travel Bug For: Ile de Re.

It is also my last week having Alisha stay chez moi before she leaves for cold London next Tuesday. I met Alisha just over a year ago when she was on a WHV and I fell in love with her instantly. I'm so glad she came to stay with me for her holiday this time and I'm already getting pangs of sadness at the thought of her leaving. She's so much fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger charlotte said...

went to the ile de re a couple of years back in the spring, seduced by the charms of cheap ryanair flights! it was grey and didn't live up to my fantasies - I think summer is def the time to go. in fact, you've got me thinking about it again now...

7:25 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Ooh! It definitely looks like the perfect summer idyll.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home