Thursday, December 15, 2005

Snap, Click, Chop

Browsing through Amanda de Cadenet's site (she's such a babe), I ogled all the pretty people and photos and came across a Truly Fab Haircut. Belonging to Amber Valetta who has never pushed my buttons but the whole thing works - the shot, the hair, the gaze, the makeup, the light. I'd been thinking of cutting my hair as it's getting very long again, but won't consider anything till after Europe next year (I have a thing about summer = long hair).

I couldn't have chosen a more high maintenance do though, could I?

5 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

I LOVE haircuts like that. Love them. But they take so much work (especially with my thick, coarse hair) that I can't be bothered.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

I knew you'd love it :-)

I'm happy to iron my hair most mornings which is about 5-10 minutes work but I can see this needing a lot more than that. Ah!

It would look great in winter with a black turtleneck and wideleg pants...

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty! I especially like the wispy bangs.

1:55 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oooohhhh....or a black turtleneck and tweed skirt with knee-high boots.

Oooohhhh.....or topped with a beret!!!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great hair, but I'm too scared to cut my long hair in case it won't look good. Wish I was a little more brave...

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home