Friday, December 23, 2005

PS

Last night, before picking up my sister, brother-in-law, nephew and beautiful baby niece from the airport (can you hear me squeeling? She is so beautiful), I came home to find the concierge had left a package by my door. I'd picked up a green chicken curry from Spice I Am, the cult hole-in-the-wall Thai joint down the road from me which is acclaimed for it's real Thai flavours. It was a copy of December French Vogue, from R in London, and it was one of the covers I really wanted (I want them all, but that's the only one she could find).

In two words: Get It. Put whatever you're doing down and get a copy of this issue. It's superb. It's a visual feast from cover to cover. There's Kate, Kate and more beautiful, awe-inspiring Kate. But, as one of the quotes from a photographer says, there is so much Kate out there but each time the images are new, fresh, and it never feels like it's too much. My sentiments exactly.

So I sat there, eating superb green chicken curry and flipping through French Vogue. It was one of those gold moments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, sounds lovely! a perfect evening...

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're beautiful!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Yes, I got the jeans cover too!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home