Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Stella For H&M

Pics from the launch party (thanks UK Vogue).

The full collection.

Verdict? I don't *gasp* like it. OK I love the black wide leg pants (below) and will have to get those, but where are the cami and jeans that I love? It is very Stella, but very one kind of Stella. I think she's targeted a very specific mood and therefore may only attract a very specific kind of fashionista. Of course, it will all sell out in a millisecond, but I was must more impressed with Lagerfeld's collection (or maybe Lagerfeld can simply do no wrong in my eyes). Keen to hear your thoughts.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur. I'm not that impressed. I'd take a few of the sweaters but that's about it.

1:26 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I had a dream about Lagerfeld last night. He won some big fashion award and I immediately had to call you to talk about it. Not sure what that means, but it must mean something!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Any dream with Lagerfeld is a good dream!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have mixed feelings. I kind of feel that these are clothes made for people with perfect bodies, something that doesn't really go with the whole H&M thing. Some of the garments I love though, while others I don't quite get...

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home