Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This Week

I've spent the week at Kath's while Jay has been in Vegas for a buck's week (which again I cannot wait to go to after hearing his croaky stories - 15 hours sleep in 4 days; 3am breakfasts at Hooters *sigh*). Well my admiration for my sister continues to rise. I don't know how she does it. I know I couldn't. I just know I would break.

Nothing beats the stillness of lying on the couch after the evening's bath-cook-feed-run around like fruitloops-go to bed routine, and watching Foxtel. It has given me the gift of Foofy Foofy and Gitte, and my new favourite, Ladette to Lady ("'Bottoms'?! What on earth is 'Bottoms'!"). It has made my heart beat faster with The F Word, and No Reservations. And all the random goodness in between, from Fashion TV mon amour to even Bill 'White Pants' Granger 'making' a fruit salad (embarassing).

Oh well back to the five channels of nothing that I never watch and bed at midnight world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reb said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Granger is the Stepford Wife of cuisine and that's a fact. I reckon his partner takes out the batteries at night.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

LMAO - yes! That's perfect!

I call it '3 ingredients cooking' - everything seems to have prawns, mint and peas or variations on the theme.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home