Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Case Of The Wallets

Last night I came home to find a package from Australia Post containing my wallet, stolen last week. It had been dropped into a mailbox, after being sifted through, and everything was still there, including the one thing I regretted losing in the break-in - the note from the Milanese laundromat signore who we danced with to Italian love songs after dropping off my clothes.
SEI SEMPLICAMENTE MERAVIGLIOSA
What is it with me and wallets? In Paris three years ago my wallet was stolen, and then utterly bizarrely returned to me by an Australian family.
This week has been a stunner for polarising actions. Karma?
Mum broke up with Boris.
Car broken into, handbag and wallet stolen.
Flights to Europe booked for 2007, including nabbing last frequent flyer flight from Europe in July.
Drunken texts and phone call to ex.
Free Kylie ticket.
Wallet returned.

3 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

you have wacky luck :)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

this gives me hope!!!!!!!

praise good people

4:09 PM  
Blogger AlphaChick said...

You are a lucky girl! About all the not so good things which have happened recently... Karma, something good must be on the way

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home