Monday, August 21, 2006

This Weekend

Mum is feeling a bit better - thank you for your thoughts, they mean a lot to me xox

Sex. Drugs. Dance music. Oh my! OK get rid of the sex, unless you include kissing your gay boyfriend and his gay mate. Saturday night was a chance to dance dance dance and I did just that for five (straight?) hours. The drugs were pure energy with a dash of lovin' and god it felt good to shake my booty (especially when sexyback came on, I love that song). This may be the last or second last time I do chemicals so it's nice to have some good ol' times to smile back on.


Stars in our eyes


Bodyrock ya'll

(My mobile is starting to look like the directory for a lunatic asylum. I've gone through my phone book and annotated warnings to the numerous nutjobs that have come into my life, so it reads: Chris (Psycho), Rod (Avoid). So Saturday confirmed another pyscho, who was invited up since he was on the strip with the warning I would be bouncing off the walls, and when I kicked on to join S at another club the texts started coming. "I thought I meant more to you than this". "At least I tried". What? Do I have "fucktards apply within" tattooed on my forehead and just forgot?)

Last night I met Date #2 - we'll call him Airport Guy - for a drink before seeing United 93. I never wanted to see any September 11-themed movies up until I heard how good this was, and it's true. It's really, really good. Not ideal as the first movie to see together, but we had no choice but to snuggle up, so I could dig my nails into his arm. Afterwards we had tapas at Bondi, and then he spent the night, and this morning I feel like I've just gotten off a horse.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"OK get rid of the sex, unless you include kissing your gay boyfriend and his gay mate. "

doesn't quite compute with...

"and this morning I feel like I've just gotten off a horse."


;-)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Doll Face said...

WHOA!

Sensational advances with Mr Air Plane :-)

Now, you don't have to worry about the psychopaths, nice man staying the night will be the best deterrent ;-)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Mr Airport is sounding rather good - sometimes you have to wade through the psycho nutters to find the good ones.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

is that Airport Guy in the photo?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

That's my beautiful gay boyfriend S, very ecstatic on Saturday night.

C'est ca, Schuey.

3:51 PM  
Blogger AlphaChick said...

OMG! What are you two up to. Love the photo!!

I think I am seriously missing out not being in Sydney. can't wait until December!

Miss you both!!

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home