Monday, August 14, 2006

When Good Dates Go (Pyscho Bitch) Bad

So, I'm thinking 2 out of 2 ain't bad at all! Didn't realise Date #1 was actually a major Psycho.

Started with a text at midnight on the night I was out with #2. Now, don't text me at midnight to say "hope u had a gr8 day xox". I'm usually asleep at midnight and unless it's an emergency or a dirty text from someone I like, you have no business texting so late. The next day there was another, asking why I hadn't replied to him. I replied saying I was asleep and that I was busy that morning. He replied saying if I wasn't interested than I could've let him know instead of ignoring him. I replied with something along the lines of I wasn't ignoring you but your reaction is quite scary so we should let it be. For the next 24 hours a spate of messages and emails from him, the complete Jeckyl and Hyde package. One message saying I'm sorry I haven't fallen for someone in such a long time and I was worried you weren't interested, to I'm too good for someone like you, you're insignificant, don't ever contact me again (when I had ignored him from the beginning of these rants), to I feel like such an idiot, can we talk, I planned something special for you beautiful, to go and play your games with someone else and so on and so forth.

Why do I attract psychos? There was L from last year, then the Turkish guy from the beginning of the year, and the Brazilian from the same time. Now this gem. Is there anyway to purge myself of attracting these kinds of people?

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

oh
my
god

the weirdos you meet on the internet! ;-)

12:40 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

Ugh, I have a bit of the same problem. Perhaps we should make tops that proclaim "Psychos, Please Do Not Apply".

This guy would have me running in the opposite direction as fast as possible.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

LOL Sare!

Eurobabe, what is it about us?

2:53 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

There are female weirdos too - (present company excluded). One of the reasons I'll never go back to Internet Dating. Fini.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

But this could have happened after meeting someone in a bar (and previous examples prove it - doesn't mean I would stop going to bars!).

3:26 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Tu as raison, jamais. But I think you get a better sense of someone meeting them face to face, the whole 7 second thing, first impressions and all that.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Ah, but we did meet first. See Date #1 below. That went very well...

3:45 PM  
Blogger Cibbuano said...

I think you should post the full body of the text messages and emails so we can bask in his lunacy.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home