Monday, August 14, 2006

Date #3

Hmm, not sure how to describe this one. I met him three weeks ago outside a club, after he'd noticed me slamming my fists down at the bar upstairs ordering more tequila shots, and we got chatting over cigarettes in the cold. He's been chasing me since to catch up, and the timing hasn't been good, so we finally managed to on Saturday night, and he took me to The Summitt for drinks.

He's one of those guys that has magnetism, that's for sure. He's a mystery in a bottle and he knows it. He kisses lightly on the lips and when you want more he pulls back. He plays with your fingers and looks deeply in your eyes. I just realised - it's very European. But it's game playing and I'm not in the mood for games, ever again.

Shame - I think the sex would be outta this world.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

so...have sex with him and then be done with the game playing.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Hehehehehe, I just can't see that happening...he likes to draw things out - in theory I like that too, but I like the life's-too-short principle more.

2:44 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

man, I need to get out more...

2:52 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Amen. Enough with the players. It gets old real quick.

Should have shagged him though ;)

9:44 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Sarah beat me to it. There's no time in life for game playing, but a good old fashioned shagging is always appropriate. (And even a guy who likes to draw things out can't possibly restrain himself when you're wearing your D & G corset dress, can he???)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home