Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Date #2 With Date #2

Oh gush gush gush.

First, a bridesmaid's committee meeting. Remind me to avoid that shit should I ever tie the knot. I was taking notes for chrissakes.

Then he picked me up in a cab en route to a restaurant I haven't been to in East Sydney, and it was so lovely. He brought wine (and one of my favourite labels), we shared an entree (scallops), tasted each others mains (risotto, duck) and shared this fab-o dessert of white chocolate and banana spring rolls with wasabi icecream. More laughs. A kiss when he came back to the table. Next door to the pub for more drinks. We spent the whole time kissing and singing along to the video juke box. I sang along to my beloved 'I was made for loving you'. Cab back, he hopped out with me, more kisses, even got beeped by a hoon, good night, and the first night of sleep without nightmares in a week.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mabs said...

He's sounding pretty good :

11:35 AM  
Blogger Indiana said...

Ahhh, so it is possible to have great dates in Sydney, fingers now crossed it's possible elsewhere.

(came from Nat)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Sounds fantastic! (except for that bridesmaid committee crap - what is up with that???)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Melanie O. said...

Oh Juls - how exciting! I'm grinning from ear to ear.

8:34 PM  
Blogger chimera said...

ooh - sounds good !

10:53 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

that sounds so fun - really wow so much fun...

4:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

bridesmaid's committee?
notes?


Well at least the date made up for it.

10:36 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Awwwwwww. That sounds great!

3:15 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

Hmmm. Sounds lovely. Not to mention the food...

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home