Wednesday, August 30, 2006

This Week

Finished Reading: Possible Side Effects, Augusten Burroughs. I love snuggling up to this man before I go to sleep.
Will Start Reading: Tropic of Cancer, Henry Miller The Dirt, Motley Crue's autobiography.
Listening To: You're Under Arrest, Gainsbourg. Il est évident que c'était mal barré, pour moi...oh!
Eating: Too much. And feeling crap because of it.
Loved: Having a facial last night at Ella Bache. I'm telling you, when Lotto calls it'll be once a week, not once a year.
Scored: A kick-arse ticket to the Chili Peppers concert next April (thanks Kath!), which inspired the fantasy of spending a night with Anthony Kiedis. After the last concert (aged 40, shirt off, straight shoulder-length hair, superb) this has been an oft-enjoyed fantasy.
Happy Birthday To: Jo, my bride-to-be, who over red wine and cigarettes on the Juliet balcony at the Forbes, let me spew all this neurotic crap before telling me about the huge change in her wedding plans. What a friend. I love this girl to bits!


Happy Birthday Jo

6 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

oh think we were going to see the chilli peppers but have a feeling it is right when our wedding is! or the day after or something. Lovethem - have seen them about 3x already. Anthony is so sexy!

all the best to your friend and her wedding!

8:34 PM  
Blogger The unknown poster said...

Ahhh, Ella Bache facials at David Jones in the CBD. Truly one of life's great luxuries.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was just reading through your blog, and I thought it was pretty hillarious.

I wonder how Anthony K does it? I mean if you look at him, he still looks the exact same as he did like 15 years ago. Weird... I need to know his beauty secrets.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

I am in concert heaven. I have U2, Robbie and The Chilli Peppers to look forward to.
It don't get any better.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Mme said...

Please let us know if the Motley autobiogrpahy is any fun.

10:39 PM  
Blogger beepbeepitsme said...

Anthony is way cute..

RE Dani California
Some Like It Hot
http://beepbeepitsme.blogspot.com/2006/09/some-like-it-hot.html

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home