Friday, August 25, 2006

Bits Before The Weekend

+ A DIY haircut and 2.5 inches off. It's amazing how a simple haircut makes you feel so good.

+ "I just have to say wow. I'm thinking of becoming a photographer, and I'd love to photograph you". Well I'd like to vomit on you.

+ This weather is too good. Today is made for a picnic in the park, followed by kicking a footy around, then Pimms as the sun goes down.

+ Otherwise celebratory drinks at the Shangri-La tonight isn't a too shabby alternative! Especially when wearing a gorgeous black velvet wrap dress, with grey heels and matching grey handbag.

+ Bon weekend a tous.

6 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

you in velvet??? I thought you hated velvet! Glad you've turned

oh I went to the Shangra-lai for my birthday - was lovely and am thinking of pre dinner drinks for my hens night there - love it!

have a goodie!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon weekend a vous, aussi. You must be feeling proud of yourself looking good in that velvet dress. Velvet always feels sensuous. I remember having one black long dress with red hearts embossed on it. It has back that's bare except for strings. Now, that reminds me, I should take it out sometime.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

weather? pimm's? so jealous...

8:26 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Indeed the weather has been picnicky. Get amongst it. Summer is a comin'.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Mademoiselle said...

Love the second point...

12:25 PM  
Blogger la femme said...

Number 2- haha.

I want to watch the sun go down in Sydney... must get back there soon.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home