Monday, February 20, 2006

The Weekend

+ I dyed my hair a dark dark auburn (how can I resist a shade called Riviera?). It's almost black and I'm happiest with dark hair.
+ Just hours after saying "no more shopping" (in the same breath as "except for another pair of leather sandals since my Witchery ones are causing me blisters) which was just hours after placing a big Victoria's Secret order, I bought a gorgeous Donna Karan embellished teal singlet for 75% off.
+ Billy Connolly was very funny.
+ The beach was wonderful.
+ I feel a bit better after a little meltdown.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone needs a periodic meltdown. I'm a big believer.... just let it all out.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Doll Face said...

Yep, only you would say no more shopping and spend up big...

Just like the text message "Can't go to the beach. need to save money. come to cosmo shoes they are having a sale"

4:27 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, that sounds exactly like the color I want my hair to be! What brand? (Wonder if I can find it in the states -- or if I should dye my hair in Oz?)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

It's L'Oreal Preference so no doubt you have it though the shade may be a different name.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Just searched and Riviera ia Dark Brown Auburn 4.4.

10:27 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, thanks! I'll look for it.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds great...wonderful recap of the good and the bad...

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home