Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This Week

Bought: Ring Of Fire: The Legend Of Johnny Cash CD (which inspired the bank to call and check if my credit card wasn't stolen. "There was this order, and a large Victoria's Secret purchase that arose our suspicions" - nope, that's just me, but thanks for checking!); March issue of Lucky mag thanks to Beth's glowing review.
Reading: Garlic And Sapphires, Ruth Reichl. So far, so good. I like her style.
Enjoying Again: Tea with milk, it's an almost guilty pleasure.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where are the pics from your recent buying spree from VS?
Ya just can't throw somethin lioke that out there! It's not nice.
:~D

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore Ruth Reichl. Also check out Tender at the Bone and Comfort Me with Apples (if you haven't already). Also love love love Johnny Cash (Walk The Line went on sale today). Can't wait to pick up my copy.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Those books are in my next Amazon order! Can't wait to get the CD - it looks like a very good best-of.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

I totally get the bread and butter thing - fresh, crusty French butter and slightly salted butter is pure joy.

11:44 AM  
Blogger fin said...

It's strange to think of someone monitoring your shoping sprees at VS....

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home