Friday, November 25, 2005

Par-tay!

Tomorrow is N and I's joint birthday party and the invites were a CD (cover above) with our favourite summer tunes. Here is the playlist:

1. Jeremy Gregory -That's What's Goin' Down (Natalie)
2. Just The Thing - Paul Mac (Julia)
3. Too Funky - George Michael (Natalie)
4. Cosmic Girl - Jamiroquai (Julia)
5. Get Up - James Brown (Natalie)
6. Not Afraid Of Romance - Machine Gun Fellatio (Julia)
7. Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder (Natalie)
8. Little L - Jamiroquai (Julia)
9. Fresh - Kool And The Gang (Natalie)
10. Nue Au Soleil - Brigitte Bardot (Julia)
11. Outro Lugar - Dimitri From Paris (Natalie)
12. Love Me Two Times - The Doors (Julia)
13. All Night Long - Lionel Ritchie (Natalie)
14. Do Me - Bell Biv Devoe (Julia and Natalie)

It's at one of our favourite bars and yes, we've imposed a no denim rule. We love denim, but it's too much the summer uniform here (girls: jeans, sequin top and heels; boys: jeans and smart shirt) and we want people to think outside the square. I am most likely wearing my own version of Carrie's naked dress - it's a cream slip that is so simple and sexy and way too easy. We will have antipasto and snacks and cheese plates and will send handwritten thank you notes to everyone who comes because we are amongst the few people who understand these things!

If you're in the area or win the lottery and feel like hopping on a plane, please join us. If not (boo hoo), bon weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Have a fantastic time - wish I could have been there. Your dress sounds fab - make sure you take a few photos.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Em said...

I'm so sorry I couldn't have made it - I have the invite on my wall at work.

have a fab time - sounds like it will be a very groovy night!

2:50 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, I know your birthday isn't for a couple of weeks, but I hope that party is fabulous! (And the dress sounds lovely...)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home