Thursday, October 20, 2005

El Bulli

Finally took a deep breath and ventured into Chez Pim. As if I need more hunger pangs and restaurant lemmings. But then when else will I have the opportunity to get up close and personal with such amazing restaurants, such as El Bulli, which I have always wanted to go to, and I definitely will, one day. Not next year, where it seems more and more likely I will be feasting on pecorino and granita and simple pasta and Berthillion icecream and Nutella and banana crepes. Oh and hot dogs.

Look at her slideshow of the meal. It just looks so original, so different, so must-save-up-and-visit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love Chez Pim. I can't get enough of those foodie blogs. How nice to live vicariously through others.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home