Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Art. Culture. Paris.

Every blog I read today screams of the amazing art and cultural events happening in Paris at the moment. As a result I have serious art-envy. Merci to the delectable Suzanne who described some of the events of this year's Nuit Blanche (which is yet another genius idea). This one really caught my eye - I mean, how brilliant does it sound!:
In the middle of the bld de Belleville Andrea Crews had constructed a big runway complete with lights and lined with chairs. Guys with clipboards were signing up all-comers on the street who then jumped into a huge "clothes pit" of donated vetements. Hairdressers and make-up artists
attended to them and finally they strutted their stuff on the runway in front of locals who had bagged the front row seats. It was about 4 deep with standing room only an hour before the event.

Then onto La Dauphine's highlights of FIAC 2005. *sigh* and more *sigh* Thank you lovely ladies for sharing and allowing me a tiptoed peak into some of my favourite things. Art. Culture. Paris.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Bien sur!

8:09 AM  
Blogger I V Y paris said...

you have got to come for next year's Nuite Blanche.
great blog.
x

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home