Thursday, September 29, 2005

Joyeaux Anniversaire, Brigitte!

Those that know me even un petit peu know that I am obsessed with Brigitte Bardot. She is everything to me, I adore her. I fell in love with her as I discovered Serge. Then I saw Et Dieu Crea La Femme. I've been smitten ever since. If you get a chance, pick up her autobiography, Initiales BB. It is shocking, and painfully sad, and extremely honest. She has made some incredible music as well, particularly through collaborating with the love of her life, Serge (another story for another time).

September 28 is her birthday. She is 71.


From Et Dieu Crea La Femme.


From Le Mepris. The black bob is amazing both aesthetically and in the story.


Click on this photo so you can see it in all it's glory. This stunning suit, worn with a shirt and tie, and that flowing blonde hair, it just blows me away.


The most amazing animal lover - this photo makes me smile (it's also my desktop wallpapaer).

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Ooh, another fan!

Yes, I've heard about it and that it falls short on salacious details, but I must read it too!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home