Thursday, September 14, 2006

Not A Martha Stewart, Not Yet A Domestic Goddess

Just to prove I am not morphing into Martha, what with all the cooking posts...

Today I'm having a Carrie day: "...I was looking for the perfect $7 dress to go with my $400 shoes". Because today I am wearing a $1 BNWT Witchery grey shift with my $300 Bottega Veneta heels.

I want coloured patent heels, like these from Miu Miu:

And I want to wear them with white cotton dresses, or my black mini bow dress from Topshop. I just realised I saw these in Florence and didn't pick them up, idiot!

4 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

How delish. I'm looking for the perfect pair of shoes to wear to the "Wedding that takes place on my 35th birthday" for the ultimate Carrie Bradshaw day.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Oooh yes! What outfit are you thinking? This is going to be FABulous!

8:35 AM  
Blogger la femme said...

Bottega Veneta heels?! Quoi??!!

My heart beats faster reading your blog EVERY day. Because you have beautiful style AND you consume beautiful food. An essential quality that my present anorexic company does not have!

Not that I can complain really :)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

Eurobabe, I think we're destined to meet (in Paris) one day...

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home