Monday, April 24, 2006

This Week

Reading: A Cook's Tour, Anthony Bourdain ("your first taste of Champagne on a woman's lips"...this is one book I know I'm going to love).
Listening To: Old school Madonna.
Wearing Skinny Jeans For The First Time To: I's birthday party at Opera Bar tonight.
Spending Anzac Day: Going to the Roosters vs Dragons game then two-up at the pub - can't get more Aussie than that.
Cooking: Lasagne sometime this week. I have a serious craving for gooey pasta sheets, crisped and crunchy at the edges.
Looking Forward To: Fashion week starting Thursday.

4 Comments:

Blogger charlotte said...

Ditto with the music - I've been annoying the boy all weekend, blasting 'like a prayer' at full volume!

6:28 PM  
Blogger wee_wee said...

I absolutely loooove Anthony Bourdain. Love his cooking show, am loving Kitchen Confidential, and will have to read "A Cook's Tour" next.
And since you mentioned Madonna, I think I will have to listen to her now...

7:33 AM  
Blogger A Novelist said...

I miss old school Madonna.... :)

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about fashion week, have fun!!

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home