Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Health

Early this morning my sister was taken to hospital with horrible pains and learnt she has a huge ovarian cyst nowhere near where the pain came from. She's having an operation next week.
N had an operation to have a cyst removed last week.
I missed my pap smear appointment today, and need the thing that feels like a ball bearing in my upper arm looked at too, as well as sun spots.
I've had a bad tooth ache for a few days.
Mum isn't well, at least she's up in the sun for a few days.
My heart's broken, but that's the least of the worries.
Cigarettes help - yet another impulsive decision that I can't help but make and will no dout fuck me up later on.

8 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

I interned at a morgue and discovered via multiple autopsies that [harmless] ovarian cysts are very common. The pain is terrible for some, while others aren't affected.

Hope your sister feels better. And you too- fuck, life sounds depressing at the moment!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Hey babe - thanks - yes, they are common, and luckily this pain allowed her to find out before it got worse.

It's always like this with me - weeks of jumping off the walls and then a period of hell. Will be posting about this delightful phenomena soon. Do other people find they go through similar phases?

4:43 PM  
Blogger chimera said...

oh hon, when it rains it pours doesn't it... hope everyone's health issues are resolved quickly.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Honey, this really isn't your month, is it? Let's hope next month is, and that you all feel better soon.

Jo

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you Juls, I'm so sorry this has been a tough time, but you're too fabulous not to pull through with flying colors. XO

2:25 AM  
Blogger Doll Face said...

Babes, let me take you to a movie on Thursday night...?

11:04 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Oh, hon. Just thought I'd pop in for a second as I have three minutes credit...hope everything's alright (those cysts are so scary -- but usually nothing!) Fingers crossed.

xo

7:09 PM  
Blogger Melanie O. said...

Juls - I feel so bad that you're going through this stuff and I don't feel like I've been very supportive! I hope that things start looking up for you soon. (Fingers crossed, holding my breath, and all that stuff.) - M

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home