Friday, October 19, 2007

The Good, The Bad

The good...hearing Kath's happy voice greet me with sawatdee kaa from what sounds like a wonderful holiday in Phuket.
The bad...doing my back in again, I can't remember it ever hurting this bad.
The good...having a really hard Chinese massage and kneading out the pain.
The bad...that only lasting a few hours.
The good...hearing from the DJ.
The bad...I wanted to try Emmilou tonight, but thanks to the back it's a case of a fridge full of food, nothing to eat.
The good...rewatching Seinfeld - so, so funny.
The bad...moths, seriously, fuck off. And don't hide in my towel so when I get out of the shower you start fluttering all around me.
The good...a fun weekend forecast with good friends, 80s movies and hopefully the beach.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mars said...

i'm ronery.... i am so rone-ryyyyy....!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Mars said...

30 minutes and counting... GO TEAM MARS!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mars said...

WOO! that comment has been there an hour now... imagine how many people have seen it!

JUST IMAGINE!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home