Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Notes On A Scandal

Brilliant. Lately I've been forgetting movies the moment I walk out of the cinema, but this one had me coming back to it even this morning. Incredible script-writing that really closed in on women's emotions and thoughts, from the obsessional to the middle-class and "entitled". The acting was perfection from absolutely every body - Cate Blanchett, Judi Dench and Bill Nighy really blew me away - to that ideal state of making me feel I was peeking into the character's lives and not watching CB, JD et al doing their job. Chapeau, to everyone involved.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I really want to see the film as well. You have convinced me to find some time this week!
delphine

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very good movie. A little dark and some clever twists, some using a knife.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home