Friday, January 19, 2007

Miscellaneous

I love/want every. single. thing from APC's summer 07 collection. Especially the short sleeve tunic and the short black tunic dress. Oh god I love the colours and cut.


Sushi. I have been eating sushi every day this week and I know in a week or so I will be craving pasta drenched in cream and bacon but at this moment it is all I want to eat. If I win lotto I will set up a sushi train at Bronte Beach. I can't believe there isn't one already. It's the perfect combo: blissful sun and sea, and pure, clean food.

This week I finally decided whether to get Foxtel or not. I spent way too many hours coming to the conclusion that no, I will not get it. At $80 a month, it's too much for the occassional 5-hour cooking show session. For this amount I can buy all the Melrose Place DVDs I want. Plus, I have no idea how my DVD recorder works, so I'll miss most of the shows. And plus, Telstra are cocks who couldn't care less about customer loyalty, and Optus are idiots.

An email with Sarah reminded me of my ga-ga over Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. I grew up with this fabulous book called Private Pictures, celebrity photographs mostly taken in Europe in the late 70s. I adored that book and my favourite photos were of Brigitte Bardot (gee) and Lizzy and Rich, especially the one of them at Maxim's - she in rich black velvet with a plunging neckline embracing this enormous bust, and graced with the most amazing jewels; him, stuffed and blotto and well, it's been a long night. I've always loved a passionate love affair and their's really is the blueprint. And his voice is my favourite.

5 Comments:

Blogger charlotte said...

Oh my goodness, ditto re every single thing in the APC summer collection. The moment I saw it I checked out Eurostar fares to Paris... Covetable doesn't quite do it justice.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Shame the prices are just that edge of ouchy, at least with our rubbish exchange rate. But I think I may have to give in this time, it's just too good...

10:55 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Another APC freak checking into rehab! ALL the tops and TUNICS are perfect, I can't choose! Sometimes there's a collection that I find a bit disappointing but this certainly ain't one of them...

8:00 AM  
Blogger MissK said...

Oh that collection is so me,i must own a piece.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely apc, I'm saving my pennies.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home