Monday, May 01, 2006

MAFW The Weekend

Sorry, this week is going to be mad with Fashion Week wrap-ups, talking with agents etc etc. I also have been caught up with the creativity of the past few days and have a completely new vision of what I want the site to look like, so I need to put those ideas into something tangible and cross my fingers my new web studio will go for it (after finalising what I thought was going to be the new look).

Here are some pics from the last four shows I attended: RTW 4, Joveeba, RTW 5, New Generation 2. Favourites were Sretsis (alas, not Australian), Preacher, Pani, Joveeba and Sewn.







3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

i love your pics - they look so arty!!!!

hey I'm moving to Sydney Saturday so when I'm settled I want to go out for cocktails and shopping with you!!!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joveeba looks good, wish i had actually gone now!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home